Monday, January 14, 2008

Passport Renewal - Part I

During the last exit i.e. September 07', upon the check-in counter's officer petulantly filled up some form (which I have forgotten the one-sentence-long name) and asked me to sign prior issuing the boarding pass, only did I realized that my passport is less than 6 months to expiry. On the spot, I felt like I am some criminal who have committed a serious crime!

Being an eleventh hour person, during lunch hour, I find my way to Penang Immigration Department. It is my first visit, and the sun was at its full blast! Till the exposed flesh felt being fire-roasted.

Upon reading Peter Tan's entry the night before, I have prepared the following items:

  • 1 photocopy of Identification Card

  • 2 copies of passport sized photo

  • RM 1 for the application/renewal form

  • RM 300 for 32 pages



After completing the renewal form, I approached the Customer Service officer by handing the above items to get a queue number. Upon the officer's inspection, I was then asked to produce the original copy of my IC. Guess what? The office looked at me and said my IC is invalid :O

Reason?
I have NOT apply for MyKad and still holding the old ones

* 哈哈哈 。。 得死!得死! *

Then, I was directed to meet the head officer to seek advice on how I should proceed in order to obtain a valid travel document before Thrusday comes.

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home